Every night before we got to bed, we go into each of the girls' rooms to check on them. A few nights ago, I went into check on Helena and found this:

She's been sleeping with her little bottom in the air almost every night, and I thought it was so cute I just had to take a picture.

The next night, when I went into Sophie's room, I couldn't find her. I looked around, thinking maybe she had moved to the floor, but she wasn't there. Then I went to her bathroom to see if she was in there, but still no luck. After a few minutes of searching for her, I realized she was on her bed. She had moved to the far corner and surrounded herself with every stuffed animal she could get her hands on, then curled herself into a little ball. I had to stand on her bed, right over her, just to be able to get her head in the picture:

0 comments:

Post a Comment